Alliance News South Africa Services
Complete real-time news for financial professionals and non-professional investors in South Africa.
Alliance News South Africa Professional
Alliance News South Africa Professional covers every actively traded company listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, large and small. Our markets coverage tells you which stocks are moving, which are about to move, and why.
To complete the picture, Alliance News South Africa Professional includes top global economic, political and general news, reporting on influential global blue chips, and commentary on the foreign exchange and commodities markets as well.
• flash headlines on all market-moving events;
• In Depth – Our deepest dive into South African companies and hot topics;
• In The Know market insight; plus JSE, UK, Asian, European and US market commentary throughout the day;
• broker ratings changes and price targets as reported;
• executive interviews and earnings previews;
• Ubuntu Indaba – daily column reviewing South African economics and politics;
• calendars of corporate and economic events; tables of comparative and historic economic indicators;
• Central Bank Previews – what to expect from policy making meetings of SARB, Fed and others;
• primary ticker – sensible content tagging, including the ability to filter on just the news that is about a company and significant to it; top stories code;
• news sentiment – positive or negative for the stock price, assigned by the journalist who wrote the story, not a computer;
• and an unlimited news archive.
Alliance News South Africa Investor
Provides streaming news on all JSE-listed companies and investment trusts for sophisticated users of trading and information platforms.
• international economic and political news;
• South African market reporting throughout the day;
• calendars of South African corporate and global economic events; and
• UK, Asian, US and European stock market reports. plus coverage of foreign exchange, oil and gold trading.